Prices are inclusive of all direct expenses related to the rental such as electricity and cleaning - except for longer term rentals during the off season.
See the actual rates by clicking here
* A minimum pre-payment at the time of reservation is needed in order to secure your reservation. The minimal pre-payment is 100 Euros and may go up to 30% of the full cost of the rental amount for longer stay periods.
* The remaining balance of the rental sum and a security deposit (see below) is due (in Euros) upon arrival.
* The pre-paid amount can be made either by bank transfer, PayPal or CreditCard via PayPal.
There is a minimal security deposit.
* We would like to trust our guests and therefore take only a minimal security deposit of 100 €.
For long term rentals, we may require a higher deposit.
This will all be specified in the contract.
* The deposit will be used to pay for any damages which may be caused during your stay and found during check-out. In the event that the cost to repair such damages is higher than the security deposit you will be liable for the difference.
* We want you to relax and feel comfortable, so costs of minor accidents such as a broken drinking-glass or similar will not be deducted and your deposit will be refunded in full, but we would ask that you let us know if such happened.
* Standard arrival time is at 16.00 (4p.m.) onwards.
If you would like to come in earlier, please feel free to ask and we'll try to accomodate.
We live in the same building, so we're also able to handle arrival at odd hours - your flight may arrive at midnight - please feel free to ask.
* Someone is always present at check-in and check-out to meet you, hand you the keys, explain to you how things work and answer any questions you may have.
* Departure is at 10.00 a.m. at the latest; so as to allow time for the cleaning person to clean and prepare the apartment for the next guest.
* If you wish to leave your luggage and pick it up before taking your train or flight back, please feel free to ask.
* The apartment will be thoroughly cleaned before you arrive. * We will expect to find it tidy when you depart. In particular, the kitchen and bathroom.
* The apartment is strictly non-smoking and, sorry, but no pets allowed.
* Cleaning is done once a week but if you wish to have additional cleaning done for extra charge, during the week, please let us know.
* If you cancel the reservation of the apartment more than 12 weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date: you will receive a refund of paid amounts minus PayPal commission.
* If you cancel the reservation of the apartment between 9 weeks and 12 weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date: you will receive a refund of paid amounts minus only 150 Euros, or minus 20% of the full cost of your stay; whichever is higher, (and minus PayPal commission).
* If you cancel the reservation of the apartment less than 9 weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date: We will refund you (less 150€/20% as described above) only if we succeed to find other guests for the same dates.
If you have any questions about our cancellation policy, please, let us know.